Imagine that you have a curious child who likes to play with your Android phone or tablet once in a while. After leaving your device awhile with it, you see that your schedule of professional appointments was all messed up. You only have to regret that moment for your carelessness and think about how to try to recover that data, which can be a headache. All this could be avoided with the use of Switch Me, which with just a few touches, enable your device to be configured with different profiles and options for various uses.
How does Switch Me work?
Some devices allow you to connect your Android with different ROMs . SwitchMe is a bit different. Unlike an application that allows you to boot with two different ROMs, it does not load different ROMs. With the touch of a button, SwitchMe will create a new clean install of your current ROM as a “profile”, free of the applications and settings you are currently using. You can then do the installation to suit any purpose you want, such as one with less applications that do not suck battery life or controlled access to some features. This applies to both tablets and smartphones. Not cool?
Why Use Switch Me?
The app developer offers some other great suggestions for your other installs, or “profiles”:
- Privacy: You can securely share a device across multiple users, giving you privacy and peace of mind for important and sensitive files;
- Testing: For developers, you can use profiles to test your applications and your interaction with the system by taking and putting resources as you develop the application.
- Games: With multiple Android installations on a single device, you can now play with several different characters and profiles, benefiting from different sign-ups and bonuses for each type of use other than the game. In addition, you can use different profiles for different games, one for you, one for your children and your family;
- Speed: in addition to being able to leave the device faster, you can create a profile with only games or a certain type of specific application to optimize the use of the speed of your device;
- Battery Life: When the battery is low, but there are emails or important documents to edit and send, switch to a profile that contains only the most basic features so you do not spend the entire battery.
SwitchMe is a fantastic way to make your device share multiple profiles without much trouble for your phone or tablet. It is not so complicated to use and will only need you to do the ROOT of your device . Best of all, you can manage everything from the simple SwitchMe interface. SwitchMe is a free download for Android. For $ 2, however, you can get the pro key that lets you create as many profiles as you want and password protect them for privacy. Worth a try for the app.
Create Multiple User Profiles In Android For Different …
How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
SWEPCO Mod Apk
how do you get a gmail account.syncing gmail google …
How to configure Microsoft Account authentication for your …
Yahoo Mail kills off the password: App introduces Account …
Apple announces ‘Move to iOS’ app on iOS 9 to make it …
How to Change the Email App on a Samsung Galaxy Tab: 9 Steps
10 Excellent Platforms for Building Mobile Apps
Telegram users can design their own custom stickers …
5 Free Android Apps That Will Make You Drop Your iPhone
5 Android apps to help you calculate, automate, and …
Android – How to structure a simple Layout
Yahoo reveals revamped Mail app with new interface …
How to transfer data to a Galaxy device with Samsung Smart …
Android Studio Tutorial – Hello World App
WhatsApp is now completely FREE but there’s a CATCH
How to model user management using UML class diagram …
Mobile UI Patterns
Facebook pushing mobile users to use Messenger app …