It arrives on Saturday, and once again we can say that we are in the days pre-keynote due to the event of Thursday coming. While hope, nothing better than a collection of links to other Hispanic publications on the world of Apple, do not you think? We will direct it with our weekly One More Thing:
- We started with Apple101, from where you can read the first part of a guide for using the new application IOS 8 health. As a minimum you should serve to complete the medical form that can save many lives in case of accident.
- Our reader José Emilio hits us a touch from the Scottish capital, Edinburgh, warning of the opening of the first Apple Store in that city. It will be October 18, in Princes Street. Thanks, Jose Emilio!
- The reservations of 6 in China iPhone Don’t let up: according to figures from Tencent already go by 9 million reserved phone. They reflect from Faq-Mac.
- In EsferaiPhone echo of something interesting: the latest beta of the AppleTV can already connect with embedded devices in HomeKit. I hope that means that you get to warm the coffee just get out of bed with the Apple Remote…
- NPD has presented a report indicating a boom of sales of accessories for the iPhone, according to reservations that there have been new models. They listed at DescubreApple.
- Do the keynote of day 16 anxious? Here are a few wallpapers in line with the invitation to the event that come to us from Applelizados.
- We end up with Macapuntes, which tell us how the barometer It equipped the iPhone 6 using a third party application.