After the torrent of news caused by the presentation of Apple, the blogosphere has I return to calm, and now that we have installed OS X Yosemite and everything is nice and clean, we return to collect the most interesting links from the rest of Spanish-speaking on the Apple publications. This is our One more thing weekly…
- The boys of Pacmac It has a couple of particularly interesting articles this week, the first with tricks to be more productive with your Mac, and the second to eliminate iOS 8 keyboard hints and hide the QuickType bar where you think it bothering you more than help.
- It is worth to buy the new iPad Air 2? iOSXtreme discusses the news of the new Apple tablet facing his previous models for it would you change those who are doubtful about whether to jump or not.
- Macapuntes shares with us a computer graphics with the evolution of iOS Since its first version (when it was still called iPhone OS) up to 8 iOS. Beyond curiosity, this picture gives us perspective and highlights the importance of the latest version of the mobile operating system of Apple and its enormous amount of important news.
- In iPhoneros we teach a free keyboard for 8 iOS is especially recommended for fans of the emojis. His name is Keymoji, and it is a madness.
- We go back to get serious (for one second) to visit iPhoneOSX and discover two iPhone apps that give new uses to the center of notifications thanks to your widgets: Quickgets Bird for the power users of Twitter and Clips, a keyboard of productivity with which we can copy elements of text, links and images and have them always at hand with your widget.
- And finally, the proof that leisure and work must not be incompatible with the courses of creating video games and introduction to Swift IOS 8 that we recommend from EsferaiPhone. It is not a bad exit employment taking into account as it is the Court, don’t you think?
Remind you that much if you have a blog about Apple as if you are readers of websites beyond our (calm down, we’re jealous), you can send us the articles that you consider most interesting through our contact form so we include them. See you next week!