Sony Xperia C5 Ultra is a new device manufacturer in Japan that puts forward a well-established tradition of phablet of enormous size. The Panel from well 6 ” makes it one of the larger phones on the market, but the extremely small frames makes handling exceeding expectations. During his presentation, Sony had announced that its coming to market would take place in the near future, but had not disclosed any specific date. Now there is, at least as far as the Hong Kong market.
Xperia C5 Ultra will be sold starting next Friday, August 14, at the price of HK $ 3298, which equals approximately 390 € per return current. A price that should be more or less similar in other markets, which will allow you to bring home a device so constructed:
- SOC: 64-bit MediaTek MTK6752 Octa-core (1.7 GHz)
- Display: 6 “Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB expandable via microSD
- Two cameras to 13 MP with LED flash
- 2930mAh battery
- Size: 164.2 x 8.2 x 79.6 mm (3 mm narrower than Nexus 6 mm more than 4 Notes)
- Weight: 187g
- OS: Android 5.0
Shame about the lack of resistance.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra is available online from Euronics in 359 euros.